Take control of what concerns you.
At our office, we offer a wide array of cosmetic procedures and treatments to help meet your individual aesthetic goals, including those of the body, breast, and face. Offering both invasive and non-invasive procedures allows a wide variety of options, so you can be sure to find the right treatment option for you!
BREAST SIZE OR SHAPE
Interested in a quote? Build your dream body and get up-to-date pricing without waiting.
What Are My
- During your consultation, “before” photos will be taken, you will be given a pricing quote, and Dr. Cusimano will make sure that you are completely comfortable with your surgery plan.
- Planning your procedure is the next step, which includes booking a surgery date that works for you. Once that is complete, be sure to follow Dr. Cusimano’s specific pre-op instructions to ensure a positive surgery experience.
- Dr. Cusimano and his nurse will be with you during your entire surgery process. Once you arrive at the surgery center, they will start an IV and some preoperative antibiotics. Dr. Cusimano will see you prior to surgery to make sure there are no other questions to be answered.
- Following your procedure, you will be able to enjoy your beautiful, natural-looking results! The majority of patients report a boost in self-confidence and overall wellbeing following their cosmetic procedure.
Surgical Cosmetic Procedures
- FACIAL FAT GRAFTING »
- TUMMY TUCK »
- LIPOSUCTION »
- MOMMY MAKEOVER »
- ARM LIFT »
- BODY LIFT »
- LABIAPLASTY »
- FACELIFT »
- BROW LIFT »
- EYELID SURGERY (BLEPHAROPLASTY) »
- NECK LIFT »
- FACIAL FAT GRAFTING »
- EARLOBE REPAIR »
Non-Surgical Cosmetic Procedures
Dr. Cusimano knows that not everyone looking for aesthetic rejuvenation is willing or able to undergo surgical procedures that require diligent preparation and several weeks or months of recovery. That’s why we also offer a few non-surgical procedures to restore a youthful appearance to the face in quick treatment sessions for a low-cost, temporary solution to wrinkles and volume loss.
BOTOX‘s success isn’t just because of good marketing over the last few decades, it’s because it achieves real results that people love. This neuromodulator works by dampening the activity of certain facial muscles that cause wrinkles when making certain expressions, such as smiling. It’s great when used in the areas of the forehead, between the eyes, on crow’s feet, and elsewhere in the face where wrinkles can belie someone’s actual age.
Hyaluronic acid fillers can be a great solution for people struggling with signs of aging like volume loss and wrinkles in various areas of the face and jawline. After your consultation with Dr. Cusimano, he will determine which specific dermal filler will be used to address your unique desires, from adding volume to the lips or cheeks to treating fine lines and wrinkles around the mouth.
Before & After